Welcome to my FIVERR Gig STORE.
Be sure to watch the video and select the package for you.
Partner with Maree Designs Today!
Website Traffic! GDI designing of websites! Traffic Wave Splash Page Designs ETC.
I will register you as a maree designs sales rep! Check the Gig.
I record all sales for the Top 10 Leaders Get rewarded Via Payza or Your Payoneer account. Fab Prize Giveaways. Mystery Parcels in the post for Kiwi Members.
Once purchased check your emails for instructions.
IF you lose the video you can refer to this page for instructions.
Be sure to enter our Fab Prize Monthly Competitions at www.dwsearner.com
Check the surf chat bar daily for random advertising and cash I give away.
I pool all the cash advertising for all our Maree Designs Partners.
Enter Promo Code at DWSEarner. “FiverClub”
I select Five Winners Monthly to be added to my rotator’s designed at www.abc4income.com
SFI Rotator Page 3 at DWSEarner. Plus Home Page at ABC4Income.
GDI Rotator Page 9 at DWSEarner
(Judith Barnett) Martine
Traffic Wave Rotator Page 11 at DWSEarner.
Martine Jean Vanderflute Mahlon Grube
Why should I use only one Payoneer card?
You can not use your SFI Payoneer Master Card to link with fiverr when you wish to become a free lancer.
YOU will need to set up a Second Payoneer Account.
Join here with a different email address to use for Fiverr Payments.
Have multiple partner accounts linked to a single card? Here’s what you should know.
If you’re a member of more than one of the partner/affiliate programs that payout via Payoneer, odds are that you elected to merge your accounts onto a single Payoneer card. If you haven’t because you’re unsure how, keep reading 😉
Payoneer has many partner and affiliate programs, in markets and industries ranging from small businesses, MLM, freelance, affiliate networks, travel companies, and more. If you’re working and getting paid via Payoneer for one of these programs, it’s very likely that you’re working with another program offering Payoneer, or will be soon.
If you’re applying for Payoneer for the second time (or more), make sure you take advantage of the ability to link your new account with an already existing Payoneer card.
Aside from being far more efficient and easier to manage, merging multiple accounts to the same Payoneer card allows you to greatly cut down on your usage fees.
One Payoneer account means only one set of fees. Also, payments from your multiple partner/affiliate accounts will be loaded to the same Payoneer card, helping you cut down on any ATM or cash withdrawal fees (we all hate those).
Update – We’ve updated Fiverr Anywhere with some new features!
Users no longer need to download the Google Chrome app. You can now send offers directly from within Fiverr.com
Here’s how the new flow works:
- Go to Promote Your Business section under the My Sales Tab. Then click “GENERATE CUSTOM OFFER”
- Fill in the details for your Custom Offer, then hit “SUBMIT CUSTOM OFFER”
- After submitting the Custom Offer, users will see the option to share the Custom Offer link with potential customers or offer the service via an embed link. You no longer need a Chrome Plugin to do all of this.
- Finally, you can view previous offer by clicking “VIEW YOUR LAST OFFER”.
How does Fiverr Anywhere benefit sellers?
- It allows sellers to offer much larger services at market costs with Custom Offer. This is a great way to make more money doing what you love.
- Payment can be managed using Fiverr’s secure payment processing, just like existing transactions on Fiverr.com. This way, you can be reassured that you will get paid for your hard work.
- Fiverr Anywhere also helps expand seller services by letting sellers bring offline business online, making it easier to manage workflow and deliver services on time.
What is a Custom Offer?
Custom Offer is a feature exclusively available to all sellers on Fiverr. With this feature, you can respond to project requests from buyers with a custom offer. You set the size of the project, the fee you charge and the delivery time. Not only does it help you further expand your business, but take full control over what you are willing to offer and for what price.
How does it work?
When a buyer contacts you with a special order request, you can create a Custom Offer for it by clicking on the top right corner of the message box – “Send a Custom Offer.”
A form will pop up where you may set the terms. Then, submit. Your buyer may choose to accept or reject. If they reject, they’ll have the option to request modifications. If you agree, you can then choose to send over a new offer. Once your buyer accepts the Custom Offer, the order will begin.