We are very excited today to debut a major, new SFI program.
Effective immediately, all affiliates can now earn 10, 20, 30 or more new, income-boosting CSAs every month!
Here’s how it works:
Everyone is familiar with our program that awards 2 CSAs each month for going EA.
The new CSA Rewards program takes that same concept and drastically expands it so that you can now earn CSAs for dozens of actions!
One of the easiest ways to score a plentiful load of new CSAs every month is by setting up a qualifying Standing Order. You’ll now receive…
- 10 CSAs each month (120/year) with a min. 1500 VP Standing Order -OR-
- 12 CSAs each month (144/year) with a min. 2000 VP Standing Order -OR-
- 20 CSAs each month (240/year) with a min. 3000 VP Standing Order
If you already have a minimum 1500 VP Standing Order now, you’ll automatically begin receiving these new CSAs.
Feel free, however, to increase your Standing Order so that you may receive more CSAs each month.
SPECIAL, LIMITED TIME BONUS!
GRAB A SHARE OF 25,000 OR MORE BONUS CSAs!
For those who have a 1500, 2000, or 3000 VP Standing Order in place before the end of February,
We’re also going to give you a share of a minimum of 25,000 BONUS CSAs!
- You will receive one share for each 1000 VP contained in your Standing Order.
i.e., a 1500 VP Standing Order will get you one share, a 2000 VP Standing Order will get you two shares, and a 3000 VP
Standing Order will get you three shares.
How many CSAs will each share represent?
That’s impossible to say, of course, as it will depend 100% on how many shares are qualified for before the end of the month.
Hopefully, however, it will be at least 8-10 CSAs per share. But, again, that’s only an estimate.
It could be less, it could be much more. Keep in mind that if it’s less, that will mean a LOT of people
(including potentially some or many in your downline) have set up a new Standing Order…
and that’s a VERY good thing…and much more valuable than a one-time allotment of CSAs.
If you already have a minimum 1500 VP Standing Order now, you’ll automatically receive one share of the Bonus CSAs.
Feel free, however, to increase your Standing Order before the end of February so that you can receive one or two additional shares.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg…
Standing Orders are just the headliner for the new CSA Rewards program. Here are the other 28 ways to earn monthly CSAs:
Quantity shown represents the number of CSAs you’ll receive each month.
Minimum rank of EA required to receive CSAs.
- 2 for being an EA or EA2
- 3 for being a BTL (Bronze Team Leader)
- 4 for being a STL (Silver Team Leader)
- 6 for being a GTL (Gold Team Leader)
- 8 for being a PTL (Platinum Team Leader)
- 10 for being a DTL (Diamond Team Leader)
- 1 for being a Fast-Track Silver member
- 3 for being a Fast-Track Gold member
- 5 for being an E365 Champion
- 1 for being top 3 in your Power Rank Class
- 1 for having the silver-trimmed Top Sponsor badge
- 2 for having the gold-trimmed Top Sponsor badge
- 1 for having the silver-trimmed Top Co-Sponsor badge
- 2 for having the gold-trimmed Top Co-Sponsor badge
- 2 for having the TC Top 100 Seller badge
- 1 for having the silver-trimmed Top VP badge
- 2 for having the gold-trimmed Top VP badge
- 1 for having the silver-trimmed Overall Power Rank badge
- 2 for having the gold-trimmed Overall Power Rank badge
- 1 for having the gold-trimmed Country Power Rank badge
- 1 for having the gold-trimmed EA Streak badge
- 1 for having the gold-trimmed ECA Referrals badge
- 1 for having the silver-trimmed Fast-Track PSAs badge
- 2 for having the gold-trimmed Fast-Track PSAs badge
- 1 for having the latest Leadership Challenge badge
- 1 for having the gold-trimmed Ask SC Top Author badge
- 1 for having the gold-trimmed Likes badge
- 1 for having the gold-trimmed Daily VP Streak badge
Tip: To view the qualifications for all the SFI badges, see the BADGES GALLERY.
We are also looking at adding some fun CONTESTS in which you’ll be able to win even more CSAs from the CSA Rewards program monthly.
This is why I opened DWSEarner in DEC 2015 before the changes at SFI.
Allowing my members to upgrade for $10 per month.
Then introduce DWSEarner to all their SFI Team to duplicate.
The idea was the $10 investment monthly would pay for the upgrade at DWSEarner plus the SFI Standing orders monthly.
My SFI team that followed this plan, most earned enough commissions within the first two months to achieve this.
I got sick of all the hype and false promises so I decided to invest a lot of time and money, designing DWSEarner by my team input.
Built by the members for the members.
The key instead of flicking from site to site in search of that quick dollar.
Buckle down and start following a plan. Set long term Goals.
Copy and Paste these links. Share them with your SFI Team.
I guarantee you will return to them often.
Check out the Competitions and Rewards on Offer.
Power Ups with Upgrades explained.
A Must! Set Goals for Online Success