Yes March The 4th 2017 a day to remember.
I have set my Goals To Achieve Diamond Team Leader within a year..
I replaced my Auto Renewal Monthly Membership from 125 T Credits to
Imagine my growth in a years time. As long as I keep my Auto Renewal Active. I will have grown my down line with over 24o combined PSA and CSA Members. Without any promoting. I will receive these members monthly.
My Goal is to triple this with promoting and team building daily.
THE PLAN…revised and rechristened!
Personally as a Leader you need to lead by example.
I always test then purchase what ever I recommend .
We also wanted you to see Builder Bundles “in action!” So we’ve updated The Plan with new information that shows how much you can earn and how big your group can become if everyone has a monthly Builder Bundle subscription.
View My Plan Training article.
Order your Builder Bundle NOW at:
To make Builder Bundles even more of a slam dunk deal, if you’re one of the first 500 persons to set up an Auto-Delivery order for one or more Builder Bundles, we’re also going to drop 75 additional CSAs into your Genealogy!
HURRY, this very special offer EXPIRES at midnight CST on March 15th, 2017.
Tip of the Day!
To all my SFI Team Be sure to view mine.
Monthly Competitions to enter. Sorry Only My Team are able to view.
Is your Leadership Page in order?
Newbies it can all be quite confusing leaving you frustrated.
Do not give up. As with any business it takes time to develop.
LOG into SFI! Hover your mouse above where it reads.
Hot Spot! Scroll down and click LEADERSHIP PAGE MANAGER!
Leadership Pages (LPs)–available to every SFI Sponsor and/or Team Leader–is your CENTRAL PAGE you can use to provide support to your downline members.
Your LP includes:
1. A brief greeting in which you can provide a bio of yourself and let your down line members know how you can assist them.
2. A complete, at-a-glance contact information section which includes links for easy Team Mail messages and live chat, too.
3. A section displaying all of your SFI badges.
5. Recommendations where you can list SFI services and resources you recommend, as well as ECAs you connect with.
6. Recognition of affiliates on your team.
7. “My Best Tip.” Your best tip for everyone in your down line.
8. A “Rewards/Incentives” section where you can set up contests for your team to motivate them and provide specific, actionable goals.
LEADERSHIP PAGE: What is my SFI Leadership Page? How do I set it up?
Leadership Pages (LPs) are for every affiliate who is a sponsor or Team Leader. Your SFI Leader ship page provides a central Web page through which to support, instruct, motivate, and inspire your PSAs and other team members.
Following is an outline of the components of your LP, as illustrated in our sample LP for fictitious SFI affiliate “Gerys Example” along with instructions on setting up your own Leadership Page:
1. A brief greeting in which you can provide a bio of yourself and let your down line members know how you can assist them:
To set up your greeting, go to your LP Manager, click the Greeting tab. Introduce yourself to your team members and let them know in what ways you will be supporting them. If you’ve experienced success with SFI, share this good news too. Enter your greeting, then click the “Submit” button to save your changes. This information will be viewable by all SFI affiliates in your down line and also your CSAs.
2. A complete, at-a-glance contact information section, so your PSAs and CSAs can reach you:
You can adjust your contact settings by clicking the Edit/Add/Delete Contact Info link in your LP Manager and adjusting your contact information on file at SFI:
3. A section displaying all of your SFI badges:
4. Your Leadership Blog. Use this section to instruct, motivate, and inspire your team; share tips, ideas, and strategies; promote your team contests; and discuss marketing news. In short, you can talk about everything and anything that makes your team stronger. To post entries for your blog, just go to your LP Manager, click the Blog tab, enter your text, and click Submit.
5. Recommendations. In this section, your affiliates can view the list of SFI services and resources and TripleClicks products you recommend and why you recommend them. If you have any ECAs you connect with, they will be displayed too.
To display your SFI product, service, and resource recommendations, go to your LP Manager, click the I Recommend tab, and make your selections, as illustrated below. Be sure to enter why you recommend them in the appropriate boxes. Click the “Submit” button to save your changes. Your connected ECAs will automatically appear on your Leadership Page.
6. Recognition. In this section, you can recognize and honor affiliates on your team. To post entries for your Recognition section, just go to your LP Manager, click the Recognition tab, enter your text, and click Submit.
7. “My Best Tip.” Your best SFI business tip for success to share with everyone in your down line. In addition to your tip appearing on your Leadership Page, it will appear on your Affiliate Snapshot (available to your downline through upline reports, and to all SFI affiliates via leadership boards, etc., by clicking your name). You can create or edit your Best Tip at your LP Manager by selecting the My Best Tip tab, and clicking the Edit my best Tip link.
8. Your LP also includes a “Rewards/Incentives” section. In this section you can set up contests for your team to motivate them and provide specific, actionable goals. You set the specifications for each of your contests, including starting and ending dates, who is eligible to enter, qualifications to win, winning restrictions, and, of course, the prize (which can be TCredits, PSA reassignments, or gift certificates). To create a contest, begin by going to the Rewards/Incentives Tab in your LP Manager.
Enter your contest start and end dates, the generations within your down line who be able to participate, and the ranks of your affiliates who will be eligible for your contest:
Enter the prize (T Credits, Gift Certificates, Affiliate Reassignments) you want to award and the qualifications (referring TC Members, attaining a specific rank, number of retail sales, etc.):
Enter the total number of affiliates who can win the contest, along with any special comments or notes you want to add for your contestants to see. Click Submit when you’re done.